Thursday, January 28, 2010

Introduction

My college career has been one crazy ride and still is. I came to Indiana Wesleyan University as a youth ministry major. I wanted to work with teens and preach God's word. After some incidents that happened, I felt that ministry was not where I was suppose to be. So I changed my major 1/2 through my sophomore year to a fine arts degree and then my junior year, to illustration. I have not one bit doubted that Illustration is where I am suppose to be. The work is hard, I feel I still have a lot of catching up to do in just 2 semesters, but in the past year, I have changed so much in my art. As a result, I feel that doing a daily blog of sketches would help keep me on track with exercising and exploring. This is a good way for me to show what I sketch and what my thought process was. Even if no one reads this, I am getting this down and making it official and that is the first step to making a mark in myself.

I still use my Live Journal
and my art is displayed on Deviant Art

1 comment:

  1. Great idea to just a have a setup for sketches and what-not!

    ReplyDelete