Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sketch Blog #4

With severe pain in my hip/leg area, I been laying around in my dorm room, on my bed. I hate moving and getting up to even use the rest room or even eat. Showering is hard, luckily we do have a tub so I just take a bath or just sit. Also with some ex-boyfriend issues and school and money issues, I been tied down to doing things I enjoy which does not account to anything posting wise. So I am just going to upload what I have been working on as a commission. I will only show a small portion and it will be my character Penda but I am trying new things on photoshop and approaching it in a different style. Oh gosh, since Illustration III, I have been doing animals more realistic. I don't mind, I learned a lot about animal anatomy while doing research and I hope to buy some animal books so I can learn more about different animals. I have 2 eye-witness books, one on Cats and one on Dogs and they are helpful since I like simple books made easy to read with a lot of pictures. Another goal is to get a camera of great working condition so I can go out to zoo's and photograph animals. Oh I wish I had a car and money and a camera! Anyways, so here's a small preview with only 3 layers of coloring. I love the Multiply option for layers. I just found out about it on Christmas break!

1 comment: