Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sketch Blog #10

With an exciting event that took place last December that left me with no car, I finally had received a new car which was donated to my home church in Michigan. After a couple day's of adoring it in the driveway, I finally took it out to get it looked at, the day before I was suppose to drive 6 hours to college. I forst stopped at an oil change place to get things checked under the hood. Things were alright except my brake fluid was brownish red, not yellowish white. :p So it was old and something was leaking but I was fine for now with what little money I have. I then drive across the main road to Discount tire to get my winter tires put on. I HAD A 2 HOUR WAIT! As I sat there waiting, I decided to take out my pen and sketch pad and draw. The below image is what I drew. The old man was there when I arrived. He came with a friend, waiting for their car. About 15 minutes later, the elder women arrived, sitting 2 seats away from the old man. After about an hour, the younger man came in and say 2 seat's down from the older lady. The old man was gone by then. It was just interesting to see how people sat down and what they did to pass the time. The older man just sat there, staring at nothing in particular. The older women was doing a crossword puzzle or Sudaku while the younger man was on his cell phone, slouched, looking like a sparkly vampire! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment